Rounding out the list of hoes from this season of The Bachelor who ain’t loyal is *drumroll please* none other than the Bachelor himself, Nick
Vile Viall! That’s right, yesterday it was announced that Nick Viall is competing on season 24, which raises a few issues. Number one, how has this show been around for as many season as I’ve been alive? Number two, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
Seriously, Nick? It wasn’t enough for you to be on TWO seasons ofthen one ofthen steal the Bachelor gig from American hero and national treasure Luke PellNOW you have to go on? How fame-hungry are you? I can’t believe Taylor accused Corinne of being here for the wrong reasons when all along, the only person there for the wrong reasons was THE FUCKING BACHELOR. Why do I watch this show? I would like to personally petition Mike Fleiss to return the many hours of my life I have wasted watching this season of
What makes this even worseaside from the fact that we’ll all be forced to watch this lysping Walmart-brand Ryan Reynolds not only exist, but attempt to danceis the potential double standard in play. One of Kaitlyn Bristowe’s fans asked why she never did and her response had more shade than an average episode of .
Actually I was offered it, had the contract & Mike Fliess told me I wasn’t allowed.He said he didnt want people wanting fame after his show https://t.co/nSzricohi4
Kaitlyn Bristowe (@kaitlynbristowe) February 27, 2017
Yes, thinking emoji face indeed. This is a strange reversal in position, to say the least. Betches has not reached out to Fleiss for comment, so I think it’s within my bounds legally to wildly speculate as to how Kaitlyn wasn’t allowed to compete on (sexism), while Nick is not only allowed to do so (sexism), but is celebrated for it (sexism again). So here are some
conspiracy theories totally plausible explanations:
1. Nick Viall has footage of Mike Fleiss committing a brutal murder, and threatens to release the footage unless Fleiss gives him whatever he wants, in perpetuity.
2. Mike Fleiss has a big, lesbian crush on Nick.
3. We’re all being punished for speaking ill of Nick.
4. This is all just a cover for Nick to actually show up on Rachel’s season of
5. Sick of having to comfort these idiots season after season while they blatantly disregard the rules, Chris Harrison is purposefully sabotaging the Bachelor franchise in order to get out of his airtight contract. He has invented a mind control device and Mike Fleiss is unknowingly under Chris Harrison’s spell, doing the exact opposite of what’s in the best interest for his own show.
I could go further, but I think it’s time to stop because I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and this is what I look like:
SIGN UP: Our Bachelor emails are the only thing more scandalous than the Fantasy Suite.
I didn’t read any spoilers, I promise, but I think we all know Nick is probably going to pick Vanessa. Honestly, these two famewhores deserve each other. I wish them a lifetime of happiness and laxative tea sponsorships.
I think I speak for all of us when I say Nick should just go back to Chicago and leave us alone forever, because I did not leave the South Side for this.